The Junior Balance Bat Set is both an Over Loaded and Under Load set. The set offers hitters both bats for a discounted rate.
Pro Game Balance Bats have either 2.50″ or 2.25″ Barrel Diameter and can either be made with Ash or Maple wood.
What makes the Balance Bat unique is that the Balance Bat moves the center of gravity towards the pivot point of the bat. This change promotes a lighter “feel” for the hitter, increases overall swing speed, and reduces barrel sag due to decreased rotational inertia. The bat still has the mass of the barrel, but because the center of gravity has been moved towards the pivot point, this allows the hitter to increase overall swing speed. Additional benefits include:
- Keeping the Hands Inside the Pitched Ball
- Progressive Acceleration with Hands
- Controlled Knob Air Flow & Late Wrist Drive
- Allows back elbow to slot into proper Launch Position
- Hands stay short through swing
- Increasing Space between the Hands and Hips
- Establishing an Accelerated Swing Pivot
- Increasing Hand and Forearm Strength